About Your Returned Items
- The wig is opened and photographed from all angles. Our staff will look for signs of washing, wearing, styling, or other use. (They will even sniff the wig to make sure it's still factory fresh!) They will also look for factory defects at this time.
- They will update your RMA and send you email updates of their determinations.
- If the wig passes inspection, we will add it to our clearance inventory and either issue you a refund to your original payment method (minus a restocking fee), or an exchange for store credit (free, minus for the cost of your return shipping).
- If the wig fails inspection due to signs of wear, we will return it to you at our expense and the case will be closed.
- If the wig fails inspection due to manufacturer defect, we will process without any fees and issue you a replacement of that exact item.
About Inspection All Returned Products
We inspect all returned products very thoroughly once they arrive at our warehouse. We immediately mark them down as clearance items and list them at a discounted price. Then we list them on our clearance page: www.gogowig.com so someone else can purchase it at an awesome price!
We take internal quality controls very seriously at leesbestwighair.com. We never want to risk sending someone a bad clearance wig, so we inspect every wig that comes back to us individually as well as via spot checks.